z-cast

Listen to the International Gen-Z Conference through delayed podcast. Listeners can pick their own time and pace in working through the sessions. This event is one of the only conferences available at this time that address the Gen-Z issues with a

Christ-as-Life Worldview!

international gen-z conference

WELCOME TO THE "LIVE" DELAYED BROADCAST

Gen-Z statistics has made it clear that their primary conviction is that various religious, ethnic, racial, and political groups should be allowed to thrive in a single society.  This is formed through the acceptance of individual gods, or leaders, as relevant and real to their peers.  The motive is birthed through placing relationships over that of absolute Truth.  Meaning, the Z'ers choose friendship over the churches traditional beliefs of monotheistic doctrines - relating to or characterized by the belief that there is only one God.   This deluded ideology has become the greatest threat to the foundational doctrines of the Old & New Testaments – traditional Generational Ethics.

INTERNATIONAL GEN-Z CONFERENCE

Overview:

Understanding Gen Z is critical if we want to serve, lead, influence and equip this next generation. The indwelt Christian will become more established and pronounced in their indwelling Christian faith and become acutely aware of their present culture and how it wars against the Word of God, the church, as well as the need of housing Jesus Christ within each listener. Listen Today! 

INTERNATIONAL GEN-Z CONFERENCE SLIDES

Free Download

Click on the PDF image to download the conference slides used by the presenter.  When listening to the audio messages, listen for the tone noting the change of slides.

This tone within the podcast = a slide (visual) change in your PDF:

EQUIPPING THE NEXT GENERATION

Click On The Video Image

 

Watch a quick overview of Generation Z. This short media will offer a fast speed depiction of the "problem" and solutions for this troubled generation.

VIDEO VERSION IS IN PRODUCTION | AVAILABLE SOON

GENERATION Z | THE INTRODUCTION

 

We will base 70% of our statistics on the research conducted by the Barna Group – a leading Christian Worldview research organization.  The remaining 30% will be data/statistics formulated by the research department of the Institute of Ministry – IOM America & other researchers.

Gen-Z Intro Session - Dr. Stephen Phinney
00:00 / 00:00

GENERATION Z | SESSION ONE |THREE WORLDVIEWS

 

Gen-Z statistics reveal their primary conviction of various religious, ethnic, racial, and political groups in a single society. Individual gods, or leaders, are seen as relevant and real by their peer group.  Relationships replace Absolute Truth. 

GENERATION Z | SESSION TWO | WORLD OF TECHNOLOGY

 

Technology is the use of techniques and processes that are embedded in machines for operation, without the user having detailed knowledge of their workings. Technology is a hidden system of codes & meanings – an equivocal control of life without exposure.

GEN-Z | SESSION #1

GEN-Z | SESSION #2

GENERATION Z | SESSION THREE | IDENTITY OF GEN-Z

 

Identity is an equation that is satisfied for all values of the symbols placed within a given society.  Worldview is birthed through identity & identity is birthed through a dominant leader of a culture, religion or system of governance.  Identity is based in self-perceived “truth.”

GENERATION Z | WORLDVIEW | SOLUTIONS

 

We see this evidenced in a variety of ways: a decreasing number of people who believe the Bible is sacred; an increase in the number who say instead that it’s merely a book written by men; a decrease in the belief that the Bible is a source for moral truth; a skepticism toward the role pastors and the Church play in society; a decrease in church attendance; and, finally, a shift in how people view God – resulting in a default to frenetic pluralism.

GEN-Z | SESSION #3

GEN-Z | SESSION #4

Order Gen-Z

Here